ISAMS (Igor Software for Atmospheric Mass Spectrometry) is a SAGE-like IGOR environment for analyzing QMS data from atmospheric samples.
Latest version of ISAMS (7/18/2014): ISAMS1.0.pxp
New features presentation: ISAMS new features.pptx
How to use it: ISAMS_0.8A_manual.docx
More information on the ISAMS/SAGE environment: SAGEManualv1.3.pdf
Please email Anna Brunner with any questions/comments!
May 2, 2014 - ISAMS0.9.pxp
August 2, 2013 - ISAMS0.8A.pxp
- View QMS data, TM markers, and housekeeping data
- Dead time correction
- Background subtraction
- Find the average ratio between two masses
- Calculate mixing ratios for the major gases of the Martian atmosphere
- Calculate average mass specs
- TUNA (TUNing Analysis) package - fit a peak to each mass in a mass spec of fractional data, to look at the peak center shifts over time
- Combine unit and fractional scan data into a "megatrace"