Deprecated Main Page
Welcome to the wiki for the 699 data analysis and software development team. In this wiki you may find information on the following topics:
- Instructions on installing the various applications that are used for data analysis (Python tools, DataViewer, etc.)
- Useful documents and presentations on the various missions
- Various tips, best practices, and general information
- And much more!
- Click on "699 Wiki" at the top of the page to return to the this home page
- 699 Software: Software tools for SAM, LADEE, MAVEN, and MOMA data.
- SAM Software Presentations: Documentation and presentations given about SAM Data-processing software.
- BASIC Script Tools: Useful resources for BASIC script developers.
- Getting started with XINA Online: Getting access to XINA Online and some general starting tips. Nothing mission specific here!
- MAVEN XINA User's Guide: Everything from how to request a XINA account to using all of the tools currently available to MAVEN.
Useful External Links
- Bugzilla: https://wush.net/bugzilla/sw699/
- Use the "Open a New Account" button to set up a new account. You can use this for bug reports and feature requests.
- Graphical SVN Clients:
- Rapid SVN : http://www.rapidsvn.org/download/release/0.12/ : Free client for Windows and Mac
- Tortoise SVN : http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html : Free client for Windows that nicely integrates into the Windows Explorer
- Versions : http://versionsapp.com/ : Free 30 day trial for Mac. Purchase for $59
- Cornerstone : http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/ : Free 14 day trial for Mac. Purchase for $59. Recommended
- XINA Online : https://ssed.gsfc.nasa.gov/xina/xo/ : XINA Online is the web interface to access and analyze telemetry data from all missions
Find an issue?
If you happen to find an issue with the wiki and have the ability to make the change yourself, please go right ahead!
Otherwise, contact the current wiki maintainer and he will make the fix ASAP.
Current Maintainer: Bradley Tse